воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

atenol novo




Em comes home tomorroww (:
Iapos;m so excited to see her, even if sheapos;ll probably be a moody git tomorrow evening (:
Eurrgh, Iapos;m so irritable and I have no idea why. I just had a go at my mum for no reason. Ahh, I piss myself off lol.
And I just finished breaking dawn. Itapos;s amaazzing, but it made me sad that iapos;ve finished it. I read the first half, then skipped forward a few chapters and it just seemed really tacky and a bit crap, but then I read the middle chapters and it didnapos;t seem nearly as bad. Itapos;s actually proper good. Obviously, not as good as Twilight but its still pretty awesome (:
I entered this thing, NaNoWriMo the other day. Itapos;s where you have to write a novel in a month. 50 000 words I think. That could be fun seeing my track record. I generally start writing something then get bored after a couple of pages. And even what I do writeapos;s generally a load of bollocks haha.
So iapos;ll content myself with listening to Paramore and trying to find new music for the next couple of hours then possibly get down to some work later. I donapos;t have much this week though, well good.
I canapos;t even think of anything to write, so maybe iapos;ll leave it for now (:
Niiight
xx



bardugo yoav, atenol novo, atenol side effects, atenolo, atenolol.



Комментариев нет: