воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

custom car care




- I was born in Venice

- I didnapos;t grow up in what one may call great circumstances.

- All of my birth-family but my sisters is gone.

- The first time I managed to get somebody to do something for me by pretending, I was startled how easy it was.

- When I learned that everybody was pretending, I was in my adolescence. Well, not everybody was pretending where I grew up. Maybe thatapos;s why their lives were as they were?

- Iapos;ve been engaged to two different men. I broke my promise to each of them. Even if I did marry one of them in the end.

- Iapos;ve only fallen in love once, and never did fall out of it.

- The days, weeks after my wedding were the absolute worst of my life, even more nightmarish than before it. That, until I first got news of Giacomo being alive and his whereabouts. Or rather, until Grimani did and let it slip where I could hear - I do believe he didnapos;t mean me to.

- I never aimed for being happy, when I was growing up and shaping up my life. I didnapos;t end up happy, either.

- I ended up gaining everything, everything that Iapos;d worked all my childhood, adolescence, and youth to achieve. But not the one thing, the one person, I ever wanted.


Muse: Henriette di Grimani
Fandom: Casanova (2005 BBC)

cheapest miele vacuum cleaners, custom car care, custom car candy paint, custom car calendar, custom car business.



Комментариев нет: